I’m drowning. There’s SO much to do and I’m really on edge about it. Can this wait? Will I have any help with this? Here’s a quick rundown of everything:
- Get Mr. G’s car running and registered so he can drive it to check into his new duty station.
- Check on these random cracks in the ceiling
- Get someone to remove the coat hanger from the guest bath drain. (Long. Story.)
- Pick a pack out date keeping in mind PPO will only hold our stuff 90 days
- Sell my car
- Buy another car
- Find a job
- Work at my job here until the end of May
- Find a house
- Decide whether or not to sell or rent out our house here
Yeah it’s all….just a bit much.